President and CEO, Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region
The President and CEO of the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region provides the executive leadership for the Board of Directors, leading the development of strategic directions and policy in the fulfillment of the organization’s mission. The position provides significant leadership in securing the operating funds necessary to sustain current and future operations. The President and CEO is responsible for the overall management and operation of HSPPR in compliance with Board-adopted policies and all applicable local, state, and federal regulations and laws. S/he is a caring and committed professional who has a strong commitment to the goals and philosophies of HSPPR with a thorough knowledge of current animal issues, exceptional people skills and the ability to motivate and educate those with whom s/he comes in contact.
Minimum Qualifiers include:
- Master’s degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience will be considered.
- Minimum of five years of increasingly responsible management and supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated fundraising success and knowledge of non-profit administration, including board management and maintenance of tax-exempt status.
- Animal sheltering and animal law enforcement experience strongly preferred.
- Commitment to the mission, values, goals, and success of HSPPR.
- Track record of designing and implementing strategic goals with measurable results.
- Certified Animal Welfare Administrator (CAWA) preferred.
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License and insurable driving record required.
View the position details and request the full CEO recruitment package here: http://bit.ly/hsppr-ceo-recruitment-package
Job Status: Full Time